- *“Anna came to my workplace and offered hypnotherapy as an alternative treatment. I went for an informal chat and decided to commit to a number of these sessions and cannot believe the benefits I have taken away. Anna has enabled me through hypnotherapy to be less stressed and to believe in my own self-worth and learn to put my needs first. I have become more aware that I don’t have to try and take on everybody’s issues and making time for me is actually the most important thing i need to focus on.”
- *“When I attended the meeting that I spoke to you about, I was quite nervous thinking I may panic when I was doing the presentation, but I kept calm & gave one of the best presentations of my career.”
- *Over the last 6 months Anna has helped me work through a period in my life where I have suffered from severe anxiety and work related stress. I felt that I had lost control over many aspects of my life, including a complete lack of self worth. I can't recommend Anna's Hypnotherapy sessions highly enough; having felt completely 'lost' Anna helped me to gain a sense of perspective and control again. She is calm and understanding and puts you and your worries at ease immediately, helping you to focus on and enjoy living in the 'here and now', quickly getting to the root of the problem. Through Hypnotherapy Anna has helped me understand and reduce my anxieties in general and also focussed on a more specific fear of flying. These sessions have been invaluable and I cannot thank her enough for her support and kindness.
- *“In July my 14 year old son had 2 sessions of hypnotherapy with Anna for his fear of being sick whilst flying. We were due to fly to Mexico which is a 10 hour flight and I was unsure whether his treatment had worked but we went to the airport to fly out, whilst he was a bit nervous he was laughing and joking – he was able to eat which he wasn’t before and he was smiling – throughout the flight he was chatty and funny and felt fine, It was wonderful and for the first time he actually enjoyed the experience which he never thought possible. (it was the same two weeks later on the return flight). I cannot thank you enough for what you did for him and for making a real difference to his life.”
- *“I would like to say a big THANK YOU for wonderful and very helpful Hypnotherapy sessions. It was a pleasure getting to know you.”
- *“I find myself approaching my life from a greater, confident and more relaxed level. Anna helped me to achieve new goals and view things from a different perspective. I can’t thank her enough for helping me find my way.”
Welcome To Our Social Media Wall
Leicestershire Hypnotherapy Practice Blogs
- Read more
We all know that using the right kind of words spoken with the right kind of tone can have...
*DISCLAIMER: Each individual responds differently so I plan and tailor your therapy to best match your needs, individual requirements and personality type. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues. It is my intention to help you to help yourself, by facilitating a deep awareness of what is actually troubling you and helping you to empower yourself to make the appropriate changes. I will make no promises that I can help you, however, I can promise to do my best to help you.