- *“I had a fantastic time on the Caribbean cruise, the weather was a bit rough the first few days we cought the tail end of the Mexican hurricane. But I was not at all panicky, I was up on the deck when the weather was better and on our veranda when we sailed away from different islands and out at sea no fear at all. The IBS has calmed down considerably too so thanks a lot.”
- *“I would like to say a big THANK YOU for wonderful and very helpful Hypnotherapy sessions. It was a pleasure getting to know you.”
- *“I find myself approaching my life from a greater, confident and more relaxed level. Anna helped me to achieve new goals and view things from a different perspective. I can’t thank her enough for helping me find my way.”
- *“In July my 14 year old son had 2 sessions of hypnotherapy with Anna for his fear of being sick whilst flying. We were due to fly to Mexico which is a 10 hour flight and I was unsure whether his treatment had worked but we went to the airport to fly out, whilst he was a bit nervous he was laughing and joking – he was able to eat which he wasn’t before and he was smiling – throughout the flight he was chatty and funny and felt fine, It was wonderful and for the first time he actually enjoyed the experience which he never thought possible. (it was the same two weeks later on the return flight). I cannot thank you enough for what you did for him and for making a real difference to his life.”
- *“Anna came to my workplace and offered hypnotherapy as an alternative treatment. I went for an informal chat and decided to commit to a number of these sessions and cannot believe the benefits I have taken away. Anna has enabled me through hypnotherapy to be less stressed and to believe in my own self-worth and learn to put my needs first. I have become more aware that I don’t have to try and take on everybody’s issues and making time for me is actually the most important thing i need to focus on.”
- *“What an amazing experience to be treated by Hypnotherapy in a safe, warm and friendly environment. It is held in the stricktest confidentiality and Anna Finn is the person you can trust in completely and who puts you at your ease instantly. I have told all my colleagues and friends about my experience and this has led to a great interest in this most beautiful opportunity. No matter how great or how small your problem, see Anna and you will feel a world of difference in a very short space of time.”
Welcome To Our Social Media Wall
Leicestershire Hypnotherapy Practice Blogs
- Read more
It has been said that people with Anxiety don’t appreciate it if someone remarks that ‘It is all in...
- Read more
Welcome to Stoptober, a great month to stop smoking. We all need some extra push when it comes to...
- Read more
What is your name, your business name and where are you based? I’m Anna Finn and my business...
*DISCLAIMER: Each individual responds differently so I plan and tailor your therapy to best match your needs, individual requirements and personality type. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues. It is my intention to help you to help yourself, by facilitating a deep awareness of what is actually troubling you and helping you to empower yourself to make the appropriate changes. I will make no promises that I can help you, however, I can promise to do my best to help you.