- *"Over the last 10 months Anna has helped support me through some things from my past that were clearly affecting my future. Deeper issues of low self esteem also became apparent to me, and just how much this had had an effect on my life growing up. Anna helped me to gain a sense of perspective and control again. The sessions have all been powerful and helped me to make sense of how and why I’d been feeling that way. Anna has a gift of instantly putting you at ease, along with a great sense of humour. These combined with Anna’s professional skills, have made the time I’ve spent with Anna invaluable for my future."
*“I decided to give hypnotherapy a try after failing my driving test for the 5th time purely down to extreme nervousness and anxiety during the test. My mind would go completely blank during the manoeuvres, the stress was unbearable and each time it was getting worse.
After the initial session I already felt much more confident about my next test. Anna is very warm, personable and I found her to be very thorough in her approach to my problem.
I also found the whole process of hypnotherapy extremely relaxing, a lot like a massage for the soul. And I am pleased to say I am now the happy owner of a driving licence.”
- *“In July my 14 year old son had 2 sessions of hypnotherapy with Anna for his fear of being sick whilst flying. We were due to fly to Mexico which is a 10 hour flight and I was unsure whether his treatment had worked but we went to the airport to fly out, whilst he was a bit nervous he was laughing and joking – he was able to eat which he wasn’t before and he was smiling – throughout the flight he was chatty and funny and felt fine, It was wonderful and for the first time he actually enjoyed the experience which he never thought possible. (it was the same two weeks later on the return flight). I cannot thank you enough for what you did for him and for making a real difference to his life.”
- *“What an amazing experience to be treated by Hypnotherapy in a safe, warm and friendly environment. It is held in the stricktest confidentiality and Anna Finn is the person you can trust in completely and who puts you at your ease instantly. I have told all my colleagues and friends about my experience and this has led to a great interest in this most beautiful opportunity. No matter how great or how small your problem, see Anna and you will feel a world of difference in a very short space of time.”
- *“Massive thank you for all your help. After suffering with depression and anxiety for the vast majority of my life and having tried a number of anti depressants I decided I wanted to take some control over it rather than it controlling me. With every session that I did, I could feel the tension lifting and anxiety disappearing. I felt like I could talk through my problems no matter how small and that session would be conducted around how to deal with that issue. I have to say that I feel like I have been given a new lease of life, I feel so much more positive, focussed and excited about the future!”
- *“I find myself approaching my life from a greater, confident and more relaxed level. Anna helped me to achieve new goals and view things from a different perspective. I can’t thank her enough for helping me find my way.”
*DISCLAIMER: Each individual responds differently so I plan and tailor your therapy to best match your needs, individual requirements and personality type. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues. It is my intention to help you to help yourself, by facilitating a deep awareness of what is actually troubling you and helping you to empower yourself to make the appropriate changes. I will make no promises that I can help you, however, I can promise to do my best to help you.