- *“When I attended the meeting that I spoke to you about, I was quite nervous thinking I may panic when I was doing the presentation, but I kept calm & gave one of the best presentations of my career.”
*“I decided to give hypnotherapy a try after failing my driving test for the 5th time purely down to extreme nervousness and anxiety during the test. My mind would go completely blank during the manoeuvres, the stress was unbearable and each time it was getting worse.
After the initial session I already felt much more confident about my next test. Anna is very warm, personable and I found her to be very thorough in her approach to my problem.
I also found the whole process of hypnotherapy extremely relaxing, a lot like a massage for the soul. And I am pleased to say I am now the happy owner of a driving licence.”
- *“Anna came to my workplace and offered hypnotherapy as an alternative treatment. I went for an informal chat and decided to commit to a number of these sessions and cannot believe the benefits I have taken away. Anna has enabled me through hypnotherapy to be less stressed and to believe in my own self-worth and learn to put my needs first. I have become more aware that I don’t have to try and take on everybody’s issues and making time for me is actually the most important thing i need to focus on.”
- *“I would like to say a big THANK YOU for wonderful and very helpful Hypnotherapy sessions. It was a pleasure getting to know you.”
- *“I was wracked with nerves. I panicked about forgetting what I was saying, worried about visibly looking nervous and that people would be wondering if I knew what I was talking about. After my first session with Anna my whole outlook changed, I felt so much more positive about everything. Well the day (of my 2 big presentations) arrived and I can honestly say I did not have any nerves. No butterflies, shaking hands, strained voice, blank mind or dry throat. Dare I say I felt quite comfortable and confident standing up there. Yes! Me saying that! I NEVER thought I would overcome my public speaking phobia and now I feel that absolutely anything is possible! It has made me generally a more positive person and increased my confidence in everything I do. The session with Anna was more than just hypnotherapy. She took the time to talk and listen. She gave me techniques I could use for the future. Thank you again for making such a difference to my life.
- *“In July my 14 year old son had 2 sessions of hypnotherapy with Anna for his fear of being sick whilst flying. We were due to fly to Mexico which is a 10 hour flight and I was unsure whether his treatment had worked but we went to the airport to fly out, whilst he was a bit nervous he was laughing and joking – he was able to eat which he wasn’t before and he was smiling – throughout the flight he was chatty and funny and felt fine, It was wonderful and for the first time he actually enjoyed the experience which he never thought possible. (it was the same two weeks later on the return flight). I cannot thank you enough for what you did for him and for making a real difference to his life.”
*DISCLAIMER: Each individual responds differently so I plan and tailor your therapy to best match your needs, individual requirements and personality type. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues. It is my intention to help you to help yourself, by facilitating a deep awareness of what is actually troubling you and helping you to empower yourself to make the appropriate changes. I will make no promises that I can help you, however, I can promise to do my best to help you.