- *"I was on cocaine when I had enough of it and wanted to change. I was looking for a way out and came across hypnosis I was very sceptical of it working. I met up with Anna told her my situation and we took it from there. After the 1st session i was off it but felt like I'd do a few more to make sure and it's been more then 8 weeks and I've not touched it. I can sit around people who do it and say No. Amazing.... thank you Anna"
- *“I find myself approaching my life from a greater, confident and more relaxed level. Anna helped me to achieve new goals and view things from a different perspective. I can’t thank her enough for helping me find my way.”
- *"Finding Anna was a lifeline for me during an incredibly difficult and bleak period. I was paralysed with anxiety following a number of very upsetting life events and had a mind full of chatter that couldn’t be silenced. I was also incapable of making decisions due to confidence issues about an upcoming house move I was dreading. From the first session Anna put me at ease and provided the support needed to get the anxiety and chatter under control. She used a mixture of hypnotherapy techniques to help me process and move on from the upsetting events and see a brighter more positive future where decisions were easier to make. In the end the house move I was dreading was something that I was able to cope with and even enjoy. This would not have been possible without the sessions with Anna. Anna has helped me through one of the most difficult periods of my life and I feel very lucky and privileged to have worked with her."
- *"I have a pretty hectic life with lots of travel around the world and things were getting me down. Anna's hypnotherapy treatment really helped me at this time when I needed to feel better about myself and get control. She helped me relax and also gave me techniques that I could use on my own to feel better. She listened to me reassured me but also made me stronger so that I could move on in a happy way. I thoroughly recommend her."
- *“What an amazing experience to be treated by Hypnotherapy in a safe, warm and friendly environment. It is held in the stricktest confidentiality and Anna Finn is the person you can trust in completely and who puts you at your ease instantly. I have told all my colleagues and friends about my experience and this has led to a great interest in this most beautiful opportunity. No matter how great or how small your problem, see Anna and you will feel a world of difference in a very short space of time.”
- *“I have had a phobia for many years which has played a major part of my life. Recently it has become worse, I’ve tried many different approaches to which I’d been advised to try but with no clear results. I then found Anna via the internet and booked in for treatment. I found Anna’s approach right from the start was so relaxing and I felt straight away at ease. After only a couple of sessions I was beginning to make progress. At the start of each session we would just talk about how I felt and as Anna would say it was my time. Then would come the relaxing hypnotic time which was fantastic, I never ever thought I could go into such a relaxed mode. After only six sessions I was amazed how far I’d come, never in a million years did I think my phobia would finally leave me.”
*DISCLAIMER: Each individual responds differently so I plan and tailor your therapy to best match your needs, individual requirements and personality type. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues. It is my intention to help you to help yourself, by facilitating a deep awareness of what is actually troubling you and helping you to empower yourself to make the appropriate changes. I will make no promises that I can help you, however, I can promise to do my best to help you.