- *“When I attended the meeting that I spoke to you about, I was quite nervous thinking I may panic when I was doing the presentation, but I kept calm & gave one of the best presentations of my career.”
- *Over the last 6 months Anna has helped me work through a period in my life where I have suffered from severe anxiety and work related stress. I felt that I had lost control over many aspects of my life, including a complete lack of self worth. I can't recommend Anna's Hypnotherapy sessions highly enough; having felt completely 'lost' Anna helped me to gain a sense of perspective and control again. She is calm and understanding and puts you and your worries at ease immediately, helping you to focus on and enjoy living in the 'here and now', quickly getting to the root of the problem. Through Hypnotherapy Anna has helped me understand and reduce my anxieties in general and also focussed on a more specific fear of flying. These sessions have been invaluable and I cannot thank her enough for her support and kindness.
- *“I have had a phobia for many years which has played a major part of my life. Recently it has become worse, I’ve tried many different approaches to which I’d been advised to try but with no clear results. I then found Anna via the internet and booked in for treatment. I found Anna’s approach right from the start was so relaxing and I felt straight away at ease. After only a couple of sessions I was beginning to make progress. At the start of each session we would just talk about how I felt and as Anna would say it was my time. Then would come the relaxing hypnotic time which was fantastic, I never ever thought I could go into such a relaxed mode. After only six sessions I was amazed how far I’d come, never in a million years did I think my phobia would finally leave me.”
- *I have a pretty hectic life with lots of travel around the world and things were getting me down. Anna's hypnotherapy treatment really helped me at this time when I needed to feel better about myself and get control. She helped me relax and also gave me techniques that I could use on my own to feel better. She listened to me reassured me but also made me stronger so that I could move on in a happy way. I thoroughly recommend her.
- *“I would like to say a big THANK YOU for wonderful and very helpful Hypnotherapy sessions. It was a pleasure getting to know you.”
- *“I was wracked with nerves. I panicked about forgetting what I was saying, worried about visibly looking nervous and that people would be wondering if I knew what I was talking about. After my first session with Anna my whole outlook changed, I felt so much more positive about everything. Well the day (of my 2 big presentations) arrived and I can honestly say I did not have any nerves. No butterflies, shaking hands, strained voice, blank mind or dry throat. Dare I say I felt quite comfortable and confident standing up there. Yes! Me saying that! I NEVER thought I would overcome my public speaking phobia and now I feel that absolutely anything is possible! It has made me generally a more positive person and increased my confidence in everything I do. The session with Anna was more than just hypnotherapy. She took the time to talk and listen. She gave me techniques I could use for the future. Thank you again for making such a difference to my life.
*DISCLAIMER: Each individual responds differently so I plan and tailor your therapy to best match your needs, individual requirements and personality type. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues. It is my intention to help you to help yourself, by facilitating a deep awareness of what is actually troubling you and helping you to empower yourself to make the appropriate changes. I will make no promises that I can help you, however, I can promise to do my best to help you.