- *I have a pretty hectic life with lots of travel around the world and things were getting me down. Anna's hypnotherapy treatment really helped me at this time when I needed to feel better about myself and get control. She helped me relax and also gave me techniques that I could use on my own to feel better. She listened to me reassured me but also made me stronger so that I could move on in a happy way. I thoroughly recommend her.
- *“When I attended the meeting that I spoke to you about, I was quite nervous thinking I may panic when I was doing the presentation, but I kept calm & gave one of the best presentations of my career.”
- *“What an amazing experience to be treated by Hypnotherapy in a safe, warm and friendly environment. It is held in the stricktest confidentiality and Anna Finn is the person you can trust in completely and who puts you at your ease instantly. I have told all my colleagues and friends about my experience and this has led to a great interest in this most beautiful opportunity. No matter how great or how small your problem, see Anna and you will feel a world of difference in a very short space of time.”
- *“I was wracked with nerves. I panicked about forgetting what I was saying, worried about visibly looking nervous and that people would be wondering if I knew what I was talking about. After my first session with Anna my whole outlook changed, I felt so much more positive about everything. Well the day (of my 2 big presentations) arrived and I can honestly say I did not have any nerves. No butterflies, shaking hands, strained voice, blank mind or dry throat. Dare I say I felt quite comfortable and confident standing up there. Yes! Me saying that! I NEVER thought I would overcome my public speaking phobia and now I feel that absolutely anything is possible! It has made me generally a more positive person and increased my confidence in everything I do. The session with Anna was more than just hypnotherapy. She took the time to talk and listen. She gave me techniques I could use for the future. Thank you again for making such a difference to my life.
- *“In July my 14 year old son had 2 sessions of hypnotherapy with Anna for his fear of being sick whilst flying. We were due to fly to Mexico which is a 10 hour flight and I was unsure whether his treatment had worked but we went to the airport to fly out, whilst he was a bit nervous he was laughing and joking – he was able to eat which he wasn’t before and he was smiling – throughout the flight he was chatty and funny and felt fine, It was wonderful and for the first time he actually enjoyed the experience which he never thought possible. (it was the same two weeks later on the return flight). I cannot thank you enough for what you did for him and for making a real difference to his life.”
- *“As soon as the leaflet from the Leicestershire Hypnotherapy Practice came through the letter box, I knew I really wanted and needed to go and seek help from a professional person. I had never been to hypnotherapy before, but I had a certain area in my life that I was so desperately wanting to sort out, that I knew I really wanted to give this a try. I wasn’t nervous of meeting Anna for the first appointment, in fact, I was quite exited about the prospect that if I wanted this issue in my life to be dealt with properly, to allow me to move forwards it was definitely worth doing, so I was actually quite looking forward to it. Anna greeted me on my first visit very professionally and warmly, and initially discussed the area in my life that was causing such unhappiness and difficulties. I soon realised that Hypnotherapy is just a very relaxed state that allows my unconscious mind to focus on finding the best solution for my problem. During my visits to Anna, I always feel reassured, confidential and safe, it really is OK to say how I feel, and how I’m doing. The sessions, although hard work and quite emtional at times, clear the “rubbish out” enabling me to have the empowerment in myself to deal with the difficult areas in new ways. I always leave each session with Anna with a huge sense of positivity and confidence. After 10 years of struggling (or thinking I was coping) I can actually make that change to the old ways and make beginnings of new ways. I cannot thank Anna enough for the work that she has done with me. I would recommend anyone who wants 100% to “sort issues out” to go for help. I always have said “You can achieve anything you want, if you want it badly enough”. I did. I cannot tell you what a better and enriched life I am living now because of that leaflet dropping through the letter box, and making that call to Anna.”
*DISCLAIMER: Each individual responds differently so I plan and tailor your therapy to best match your needs, individual requirements and personality type. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues. It is my intention to help you to help yourself, by facilitating a deep awareness of what is actually troubling you and helping you to empower yourself to make the appropriate changes. I will make no promises that I can help you, however, I can promise to do my best to help you.