- *"I have a pretty hectic life with lots of travel around the world and things were getting me down. Anna's hypnotherapy treatment really helped me at this time when I needed to feel better about myself and get control. She helped me relax and also gave me techniques that I could use on my own to feel better. She listened to me reassured me but also made me stronger so that I could move on in a happy way. I thoroughly recommend her."
- *“I came to Anna after going through a bad patch of panic attacks,not wanting to go out and low self esteem. Anna was so friendly and i felt really relaxed with her. Had three sessions altogether and was surprised how good i felt after just one session.Now i feel so much better about myself, more positive and going out and enjoying myself without getting worked up and panicking. thanks so much Anna.”
*“I decided to give hypnotherapy a try after failing my driving test for the 5th time purely down to extreme nervousness and anxiety during the test. My mind would go completely blank during the manoeuvres, the stress was unbearable and each time it was getting worse.
After the initial session I already felt much more confident about my next test. Anna is very warm, personable and I found her to be very thorough in her approach to my problem.
I also found the whole process of hypnotherapy extremely relaxing, a lot like a massage for the soul. And I am pleased to say I am now the happy owner of a driving licence.”
- *“I would like to say a big THANK YOU for wonderful and very helpful Hypnotherapy sessions. It was a pleasure getting to know you.”
- *"Finding Anna was a lifeline for me during an incredibly difficult and bleak period. I was paralysed with anxiety following a number of very upsetting life events and had a mind full of chatter that couldn’t be silenced. I was also incapable of making decisions due to confidence issues about an upcoming house move I was dreading. From the first session Anna put me at ease and provided the support needed to get the anxiety and chatter under control. She used a mixture of hypnotherapy techniques to help me process and move on from the upsetting events and see a brighter more positive future where decisions were easier to make. In the end the house move I was dreading was something that I was able to cope with and even enjoy. This would not have been possible without the sessions with Anna. Anna has helped me through one of the most difficult periods of my life and I feel very lucky and privileged to have worked with her."
- 'Anna has been helping me with coping strategies and teaching me ways to work through my anxieties on and off for a long time, and Anna’s coping techniques and her incredibly kind and supportive nature have proven invaluable to me. I was a little hesitant at first to meet with Anna virtually, and wondered how it could work as well as it does face to face. I needn’t have worried at all, the experience is exactly the same, a one to one private and safe environment where I am still able to talk candidly and enjoy the benefits of relaxation techniques. All you need is a quiet space and some protected time and you will benefit from exactly the same level of support and guidance.'
*DISCLAIMER: Each individual responds differently so I plan and tailor your therapy to best match your needs, individual requirements and personality type. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues. It is my intention to help you to help yourself, by facilitating a deep awareness of what is actually troubling you and helping you to empower yourself to make the appropriate changes. I will make no promises that I can help you, however, I can promise to do my best to help you.