- *"Over the last 10 months Anna has helped support me through some things from my past that were clearly affecting my future. Deeper issues of low self esteem also became apparent to me, and just how much this had had an effect on my life growing up. Anna helped me to gain a sense of perspective and control again. The sessions have all been powerful and helped me to make sense of how and why I’d been feeling that way. Anna has a gift of instantly putting you at ease, along with a great sense of humour. These combined with Anna’s professional skills, have made the time I’ve spent with Anna invaluable for my future."
- *"Anna came highly recommended by a friend. My problem was I always felt I needed a drink every day. On arrival I didn’t know what to expect but Anna made me feel at ease. At the end of the first session I felt no different, but when I got home I had no craving for a drink where as previously I would be craving a drink as soon as I got home. I went back to see Anna a week later and was able to tell her I hadn’t had a drink in a week, we were both very pleased with this. I had 3 sessions with Anna in total and can say I still haven’t had a drink or have I had the craving or need for a drink, I feel much healthier and happier now and I am super pleased with my experience with Anna and would highly recommend her to anyone."
- *“When I attended the meeting that I spoke to you about, I was quite nervous thinking I may panic when I was doing the presentation, but I kept calm & gave one of the best presentations of my career.”
- *“As soon as the leaflet from the Leicestershire Hypnotherapy Practice came through the letter box, I knew I really wanted and needed to go and seek help from a professional person. I had never been to hypnotherapy before, but I had a certain area in my life that I was so desperately wanting to sort out, that I knew I really wanted to give this a try. Anna greeted me on my first visit very professionally and warmly, and initially discussed the area in my life that was causing such unhappiness and difficulties. I soon realised that Hypnotherapy is just a very relaxed state that allows my unconscious mind to focus on finding the best solution for my problem. During my visits to Anna, I always feel reassured, confidential and safe, it really is OK to say how I feel, and how I’m doing. The sessions helped me clear the “rubbish out”, enabling me to have the empowerment in myself to deal with the difficult areas in new ways. I always leave each session with Anna with a huge sense of positivity and confidence. After 10 years of struggling (or thinking I was coping) I can actually make that change to the old ways and make beginnings of new ways. I cannot thank Anna enough for the work that she has done with me. I would recommend anyone who wants 100% to “sort issues out” to go for help. I cannot tell you what a better and enriched life I am living now because of that leaflet dropping through the letter box, and making that call to Anna.”
- *“Anna came to my workplace and offered hypnotherapy as an alternative treatment. I went for an informal chat and decided to commit to a number of these sessions and cannot believe the benefits I have taken away. Anna has enabled me through hypnotherapy to be less stressed and to believe in my own self-worth and learn to put my needs first. I have become more aware that I don’t have to try and take on everybody’s issues and making time for me is actually the most important thing i need to focus on.”
- *"Just wanted to thank you for a great session on Thursday. You were very friendly and personable which made me feel very comfortable in opening up to you. Thank you for helping me "
*DISCLAIMER: Each individual responds differently so I plan and tailor your therapy to best match your needs, individual requirements and personality type. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues. It is my intention to help you to help yourself, by facilitating a deep awareness of what is actually troubling you and helping you to empower yourself to make the appropriate changes. I will make no promises that I can help you, however, I can promise to do my best to help you.