- *"I was on cocaine when I had enough of it and wanted to change. I was looking for a way out and came across hypnosis I was very sceptical of it working. I met up with Anna told her my situation and we took it from there. After the 1st session i was off it but felt like I'd do a few more to make sure and it's been more then 8 weeks and I've not touched it. I can sit around people who do it and say No. Amazing.... thank you Anna"
- *"Finding Anna was a lifeline for me during an incredibly difficult and bleak period. I was paralysed with anxiety following a number of very upsetting life events and had a mind full of chatter that couldn’t be silenced. I was also incapable of making decisions due to confidence issues about an upcoming house move I was dreading. From the first session Anna put me at ease and provided the support needed to get the anxiety and chatter under control. She used a mixture of hypnotherapy techniques to help me process and move on from the upsetting events and see a brighter more positive future where decisions were easier to make. In the end the house move I was dreading was something that I was able to cope with and even enjoy. This would not have been possible without the sessions with Anna. Anna has helped me through one of the most difficult periods of my life and I feel very lucky and privileged to have worked with her."
- *"Over the last 6 months Anna has helped me work through a period in my life where I have suffered from severe anxiety and work related stress. I felt that I had lost control over many aspects of my life, including a complete lack of self worth. I can't recommend Anna's Hypnotherapy sessions highly enough; having felt completely 'lost' Anna helped me to gain a sense of perspective and control again. She is calm and understanding and puts you and your worries at ease immediately, helping you to focus on and enjoy living in the 'here and now', quickly getting to the root of the problem. Through Hypnotherapy Anna has helped me understand and reduce my anxieties in general and also focussed on a more specific fear of flying. These sessions have been invaluable and I cannot thank her enough for her support and kindness."
- *"Just wanted to thank you for a great session on Thursday. You were very friendly and personable which made me feel very comfortable in opening up to you. Thank you for helping me "
- *"I would highly recommend Anna. She immediately puts you at ease and conveys strongly that you are in knowledgeable and safe hands. She takes time to establish what your specific needs are, and tailors the session to your needs at that time. I came away having learnt new skills for managing stress, and feeling very relaxed. Thank you"
- *"Anna came highly recommended by a friend. My problem was I always felt I needed a drink every day. On arrival I didn’t know what to expect but Anna made me feel at ease. At the end of the first session I felt no different, but when I got home I had no craving for a drink where as previously I would be craving a drink as soon as I got home. I went back to see Anna a week later and was able to tell her I hadn’t had a drink in a week, we were both very pleased with this. I had 3 sessions with Anna in total and can say I still haven’t had a drink or have I had the craving or need for a drink, I feel much healthier and happier now and I am super pleased with my experience with Anna and would highly recommend her to anyone."
*DISCLAIMER: Each individual responds differently so I plan and tailor your therapy to best match your needs, individual requirements and personality type. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues. It is my intention to help you to help yourself, by facilitating a deep awareness of what is actually troubling you and helping you to empower yourself to make the appropriate changes. I will make no promises that I can help you, however, I can promise to do my best to help you.