LATEST COVID19 UPDATES
Hello and thank you for visiting the Latest COVID19 Updates Page.
I endeavour to keep you informed of any changes in my therapy provision with regards to COVID19 regularly. These updates may change at short notices, due to government and/ or professional bodies guidelines, which are published in order to keep you, my clients, and my environment safe.
Here is the current COVID Updates information, updated Wednesday 13th January 2021:
- The latest Lockdown restrictions are tougher than the Tier 4 ones. However, I have had a confirmation from my professional bodies as well as my insurance that I am still able to provide a limited face-to-face therapy service if you are unable to have an online virtual session. If a face to face session is the only way that I can support you, here are the details of what I offer:
- This service is available in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire
- It is only offered on Fridays
- I also offer online/ virtual therapy over Zoom
- Virtual sessions are available from the comfort of your own home or another safe venue of your choice
- Please bear in mind that the environment you choose needs to be with little or preferably no interruptions
- In order to keep the environment as safe as possible here are the conditions of face-to-face sessions:
- Payment is only accepted via bank transfer prior to the appointment
- Water and a comfortable cushion are to be brought in by the client
- Pen and paper will not be shared, so please bring your own
- Initial form and Therapy agreement are completed and returned online
- We are not able to provide waiting room facilities at present
- Please wear a mask on entry to the building, and sanitise your hands as soon as possible
In order to book sessions or enquire about therapy I offer, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (or text) Anna on 07966151680.
I continue to hope that you are keeping safe and able to see some Positives around you despite the latest lockdown news!