A therapy session usually lasts 50 min to an hour. The first session is often a little longer as it involves information gathering and a discussion around what you would like to achieve from the treatment. Each session costs £65 irrespective of how long it takes.
Some conditions may be treated in one session and some more complex ones may require more. It is strongly recommended that the first 3 sessions are on a weekly basis in order to provide intensive work to start with.
QUIT or GIVE UP SMOKING is a 3-session program carried out over 3 weeks and includes learning a technique that you can take away and use yourself to manage cravings you may experience initially. Each session incurs the usual fee of £65.
Hypnotherapy can be very effective to….
- Relieve Anxiety and Panic attacks
- Become Slim/ lose excess weight
- Quit smoking
- Free yourself from phobias and fears, e.g. spiders, flying, public speaking, etc
- Remove or control unwanted habits, e.g. excessively drinking alcohol and other substance dependency or addiction, nail biting, picking, scratching etc.
- Increase Confidence / Self Esteem
- Increase focus
- Gain motivation
- Relieve IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Relieve low moods, depression