- *“As soon as the leaflet from the Leicestershire Hypnotherapy Practice came through the letter box, I knew I really wanted and needed to go and seek help from a professional person. I had never been to hypnotherapy before, but I had a certain area in my life that I was so desperately wanting to sort out, that I knew I really wanted to give this a try. I wasn’t nervous of meeting Anna for the first appointment, in fact, I was quite exited about the prospect that if I wanted this issue in my life to be dealt with properly, to allow me to move forwards it was definitely worth doing, so I was actually quite looking forward to it. Anna greeted me on my first visit very professionally and warmly, and initially discussed the area in my life that was causing such unhappiness and difficulties. I soon realised that Hypnotherapy is just a very relaxed state that allows my unconscious mind to focus on finding the best solution for my problem. During my visits to Anna, I always feel reassured, confidential and safe, it really is OK to say how I feel, and how I’m doing. The sessions, although hard work and quite emtional at times, clear the “rubbish out” enabling me to have the empowerment in myself to deal with the difficult areas in new ways. I always leave each session with Anna with a huge sense of positivity and confidence. After 10 years of struggling (or thinking I was coping) I can actually make that change to the old ways and make beginnings of new ways. I cannot thank Anna enough for the work that she has done with me. I would recommend anyone who wants 100% to “sort issues out” to go for help. I always have said “You can achieve anything you want, if you want it badly enough”. I did. I cannot tell you what a better and enriched life I am living now because of that leaflet dropping through the letter box, and making that call to Anna.”
- *“I came to Anna after going through a bad patch of panic attacks,not wanting to go out and low self esteem. Anna was so friendly and i felt really relaxed with her. Had three sessions altogether and was surprised how good i felt after just one session.Now i feel so much better about myself, more positive and going out and enjoying myself without getting worked up and panicking. thanks so much Anna.”
- *I have a pretty hectic life with lots of travel around the world and things were getting me down. Anna's hypnotherapy treatment really helped me at this time when I needed to feel better about myself and get control. She helped me relax and also gave me techniques that I could use on my own to feel better. She listened to me reassured me but also made me stronger so that I could move on in a happy way. I thoroughly recommend her.
- *“What an amazing experience to be treated by Hypnotherapy in a safe, warm and friendly environment. It is held in the stricktest confidentiality and Anna Finn is the person you can trust in completely and who puts you at your ease instantly. I have told all my colleagues and friends about my experience and this has led to a great interest in this most beautiful opportunity. No matter how great or how small your problem, see Anna and you will feel a world of difference in a very short space of time.”
- *“Anna came to my workplace and offered hypnotherapy as an alternative treatment. I went for an informal chat and decided to commit to a number of these sessions and cannot believe the benefits I have taken away. Anna has enabled me through hypnotherapy to be less stressed and to believe in my own self-worth and learn to put my needs first. I have become more aware that I don’t have to try and take on everybody’s issues and making time for me is actually the most important thing i need to focus on.”
*“I decided to give hypnotherapy a try after failing my driving test for the 5th time purely down to extreme nervousness and anxiety during the test. My mind would go completely blank during the manoeuvres, the stress was unbearable and each time it was getting worse.
After the initial session I already felt much more confident about my next test. Anna is very warm, personable and I found her to be very thorough in her approach to my problem.
I also found the whole process of hypnotherapy extremely relaxing, a lot like a massage for the soul. And I am pleased to say I am now the happy owner of a driving licence.”
*DISCLAIMER: Each individual responds differently so I plan and tailor your therapy to best match your needs, individual requirements and personality type. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues. It is my intention to help you to help yourself, by facilitating a deep awareness of what is actually troubling you and helping you to empower yourself to make the appropriate changes. I will make no promises that I can help you, however, I can promise to do my best to help you.